Monday, July 14, 2008

Fishing on the Chatahoochie

PHENIX CITY, Ala. --- Our roving band journeyed once again between my home stomping grounds near the Gulf Coast to my dad's house along the Georgia/ Alabama border. 

We've been working diligently on my mom's house since we arrived -- putting in a new dryer, then painting the house, and putting hardwood floors in one of the bedrooms -- so a free weekend to go fishing was a welcome respite. 

Liam got to reel in three small brim as well as taking  a dunk in the river, so we've had a very active adventurous day.

Photos will be online soon, though the photos from Brandon and Rebecca's wedding will take some time, since I shot it in RAW (a very large format) and its sort of occupied my iPhoto program for the time being.  I also loaned out some transfer equipment to my cousin, so I can't download photos for a few more days.

No comments: