Tuesday, March 18, 2008

More photos from "American Highlander" photoshoot




These are the last few photos from what will hopefully become the next album cover for The Rogues' "American Highlander" CD which will be coming out in a few months.

I always appreciate the time I get to spend with Deak. I feel lucky that Liam is getting to grow up with such strong men around him. I feel lucky to be in the company of such great American Heroes. They are warfighters and peacemakers alike, but their common good is they would lay down there lives for those they love, for those they are bound to by borders or fraternity, and even for those who have the priveledge of walking in their shadows.

To my firefighters - Shaun and Lance, to my soldiers - Deak and Carl, to my cops - Deck, Cal, Sarah, Cease and so many more, as well as all of my Marine Corps; I am thankful to have walked in your company.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I searched for something completely different, but found your website! And have to say thanks. Nice read. Will come back.