Monday, October 20, 2008

A return ... finally

Has it really been a month since I last logged in and wrote? I guess so. Its been a crazy scramble from where we're living in the Shenandoah mountains of Virginia to the Maryland Renaissance Festival since returning from Alabama. I've been pretty prolific with the artwork and am working on some drums as well with my partner in percussion Eddie. 

The long story made short, the faire has gone well for us and the Deakstock benefit raked in about $3600 for an old Marine who has fallen on hard times of late. I am getting ready to start my own website to market my artwork and today, I bought a new pair of leather pants and a dashiki. The beard is expanding, the child is growing, the wife is lovely as ever.

I'll try to stop the carousel in a week or so and fill in some details with some photographic evidence.

No comments: