Friday, May 08, 2009

Back in Business

So, returning to the pages of Brendan's Isle after an extended absence, I am happy to report we are settling into the Northeastern-most corner of Tennessee quite nicely ... for a while anyway.

I have decided that this reason is obviously not the part of the South that gives said region a reputation for friendliness, as I have neighbors who don't even try to cover their disgust at my presence in their little hamlet of scenic mountain views. Needless to say I was raised in the region that gave the South that reputation so I do not flip them off. Not yet anyway.

Heather is busy with birthing. She is currently enrolled with Aviva Institute which is a midwifery college out west. Heather is not commuting, as she's taken a page from my college pursuits and is enrolled in online classes. She is also actively working with a local group of midwives and is out there meeting mamas and assisting in homebirths.

Liam is thrilled to have a new pool and seems to be becoming a bit more ... exuberant ... lately. He has also decided that Blues Clues is his favorite pasttime.

I am painting ... well, actually I am inking, but that just sounds weird, so maybe I will say I am arting and since I am taking the time out from spending the majority of my time laying down lines on paper to write our family blog, I guess I should probably restart Loime Studios blog as well, and speaking of Loime Studios, the official, everything on board, launch of the website is coming shortly as I just sent the webmaster photos of the artwork and their titles. Now begins the process of working out what to do with everything.

Now, to see if I can get some pictures back up ...

No comments: