Tuesday, September 06, 2005

School, weekend work, and running

Sorry to everyone who noticed that there has been a major delay in the new posts, but we have a child.
Into our second week of the Maryland Renaissance Festival, we have yet to take a photo of Liam in his Irish t-shirt nor his kilt, though a few happy snappers hanging around The Rogues have gottne some candid photos and are getting ready to send them to us so I'll try to post those as soon as I get them.
Today is my first official day for the Fall semester for which I am taking a full load to try and get this thing over with, but school work started several days ago. I am not working a regular job this semester, since working and taking a full 12 hours at the same time is a little insane. I do hope to start interviewing for something for after this semester though.
And on a final note, I left home at 7 a.m. Sunday and arrived at Faire about two hours later. The 11 mile run was the longest I have done so far in my spectacular new recovery thanks to the miracle of a good chiroprator the awesome Physiotape. The time wasn't that bad either, considering I walked the first and last mile -- only about 25 minutes slower than my Marine Corps pace for that distance. Yahoo!

No comments: